If Trees Could Speak If Trees Could Speak

Interesting

It was very captivating. It's nice to see something more human on here. The dead puppies isn't a nice thought, but life isn't always nice. And well dead puppies are better than crazed wild dogs. Great style and the song suited well. I could have watched for a lot longer. :) Good work.

Toshiro - The Fly Toshiro - The Fly

Excellent

Loved it. Good story and graphics, nice music and sound effects. Great characters. Good length and it made me laugh out loud. I didn't even notice all the voices were one person. Excellent work. Hope to see more of Toshiro. I wish I could be such a good solo flash animator. I have to up my game. lol. You rock man!

Seeds(1) Seeds(1)

Interesting

I liked it. Interesting story and animation techniques. Poor little robot just wanted to help. :'( I can relate. lol. Keep up the good work. Props for being creative. All my animations have such lame plots. Its harder than it looks.

Mesmay responds:

The Bad Prank Call The Bad Prank Call

OMG I love your brain...

Made me laugh so hard. I know it's messed up. But I loved it. I have an evil sense of humor, too many violent video games. But they are soo much fun. This rocked. Can't wait for more dude! :)

Stupid Mario Bros. 3 Stupid Mario Bros. 3

:) Reminiscing

Made me laugh constantly. Nice work. :) Oh... I totally don't know what else to say. Ok then. Keep 'em coming. :D

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Sweet...

Nice animation. Very solid. :) The ending was a bit WTF and eww... but it was cool. I'm beginning to expect gratuitous violence in flash animations now days. lol. Why does everyone animate better than me? WHY! You rock dude.

Primal War 17 Primal War 17

Amazing

I just watched through your animations and the series has really grown. I'm on the edge of my seat. I wish I could animate so well... Can't wait to see more. This is really good. :)

Asilos Magdalena Asilos Magdalena

There's something in my eye...

This is the first flash that has almost made me cry. So touching and innocent. I love it. Wish I was that creative. Keep up the good work.

Rock Cop Rock Cop

YAY

OMG I just thought I was being weird thinking about Ren and Stimpy while I was watching this. Nice work dude. :) I loved Ren and Stimpy too. Old animations are still cool. That rock is funny. lol. Looking forward to more.

We are the ONE. We are the ONE.

What the?

The intro was great... but the dancing people lost me. I felt like it would never end. Sorry dude... I didn't realise this was going to turn into a cuddly love thing. It went from sad to I don't know what. Kind of reminded me of the Aeon Flux short... before the dancing started. lol. The start was animated beautifully. I loved the sense of 3d and movement. No more dancing... please. :p