If Trees Could Speak If Trees Could Speak

Interesting

It was very captivating. It's nice to see something more human on here. The dead puppies isn't a nice thought, but life isn't always nice. And well dead puppies are better than crazed wild dogs. Great style and the song suited well. I could have watched for a lot longer. :) Good work.

Toshiro - The Fly Toshiro - The Fly

Excellent

Loved it. Good story and graphics, nice music and sound effects. Great characters. Good length and it made me laugh out loud. I didn't even notice all the voices were one person. Excellent work. Hope to see more of Toshiro. I wish I could be such a good solo flash animator. I have to up my game. lol. You rock man!

Seeds(1) Seeds(1)

Interesting

I liked it. Interesting story and animation techniques. Poor little robot just wanted to help. :'( I can relate. lol. Keep up the good work. Props for being creative. All my animations have such lame plots. Its harder than it looks.

Mesmay responds:

Mecha Dress Up Game Mecha Dress Up Game

Cool

Go you! I'm a newbie to flash and absolutely cruddy at programing. This game rocks. I've got no idea how to make games, I've got the most basic understanding of hit test and that's about it. Keep up the good work.

Unique Unique

Nice...

Great game. Good sound, clean modern visuals. Me like. :) Great concept too, I could play for ever. lol. I'm one of those people that needs to play these kind of games, improve my skills. I'm pretty dumb when it comes to spotting the odd one out. *shamed*

Wish I could come up with some more games. I get stuck on my ideas. :(

Journeys of Reemus Journeys of Reemus

Nice

Great looking game but I have no idea how to get past the seasonarium or whatever it's called. lol. Reemus reminds me of Lynch from the video game Kane and Lynch. I'm making a flash game for university right now... and it is so lame. :( Keep up the good work dude. I gave you an 8 and not a full 10 because it's a bit hard. lol.